Thursday, February 21, 2008

Welcome


The Polly Blog is a place to talk about Real Estate in general, Oshkosh Real Estate in particular, Oshkosh as a life style, UW-Oshkosh and of course the neighborhoods of the East-Side and University.
I will be posting at least three times a week, so I hope you venture back and comment at will, add suggestions, volunteer to post yourself or remind me about something going on in town or in real estate that I might have missed.
The Polly Blog is an extension of the website OshkoshNeighborhoods.com.
On the right hand side I will feature one of our great homes for sale every other day, a listing of events and news in the neighborhoods including reviews of local eateries, shops and drinking establishments by local residents and current tips/news in the real estate industry.
Please join us here often.

No comments: