Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Open House Sunday 10/19 12-2

Blog posting and pretty much everything else in my life has been on hold as I prepare for the listing of my own home this week. If you have ever sold a home you know what I am going through. All those little things you promised yourself you would get to eventually, now have a deadline.
The sign is now in the front yard and the listing paperwork is heading to my office. At some point today I will have an multiple listing service (mls) number so every one will know it is For Sale.



This Sunday will be the big reveal. Everyone is invited to stop by and see the final product. We will be open this sunday, 10/19, from 12 to 2. Stick your head in and say hello. Our address is 1249 Merritt Ave., right across from the tennis courts in Menominee Park.

No comments: