Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Almost a Month?

It has been almost a month since I last added a post. It was a solemn oath that I would post a minimum of three times a week, and now ...

When we last met I was slightly complaining about the length of time it takes to build a new real estate practice: brick, mortar, brick, mortar. The plan was working slowly but steadily creating marketing opportunities, expanding the sphere of influence and getting loads of education. On paper I anticipated about six months of business construction before seeing a payoff. It was what Bryan Buffini in his "100 Days to Greatness" course calls farming.

Then buyers changed my well thought out plan, not that I am complaining. On Monday I got my first accepted offer, yea! Another buyer has already signed a Buyer's agreement and who knows where the others will lead. I have been "hunting" over the past month by accident.

But, all my seeds are in serious jeopardy. The Buffini 5-5-5-5-5 is looking more like 1-1-0-0-0. My long term projects are getting stretched and in danger of falling apart, but my education is going gangbusters. I have attended a WHEDA (Wisconsin Housing) seminar, my weekly Buffini lessons, a HUD conference, Legal Update, WRA Government Affairs, and I start my ABR classes in three weeks.

This is an exciting time. Spring may not have arrived yet in North East Wisconsin, but my season has begun, if only I can remember and plan on working the seeds, solidifying the mortar and any other silly metaphor that comes to mind.

As Buffini would have me say, "I am never too busy for your referrals."

The website has also taken a hit on updating but tonight and tomorrow I will be adding several pages and updating the news areas. Check it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Got nothing to say about your real estate blog, you really have an awesome informative blog, would you mind if i ask you for a link exchange? Regards...